Seach Independent Gamer Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DmC debut trailer.

Why Capcom??? Why have you forsaken us???


I'm not gonna lie, I am really pissed off that Capcom decided to remake Devil May Cry or simply DmC. This is probably one of the Remakes that Capcom has definitely gotten wrong. Were taking about the company that remade Resident Evil over 10 times with the same formula and each time it is remade ti sells like hotcakes. So why would Capcom decide to remake Devil May Cry with a different formula? Couldn't they have remade it with HD graphics, better and extended gameplay. Seriously this so called "Dante" from the video looks as if he just got out of a My Chemical Romance music video. Either that or just got out of the Crackhouse. This is one DmC game that I will not be checking out and may I add I own Devil May Cry 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment