Seach Independent Gamer Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Anti-Christ Sarah Palin Signed Xbox 360 for sale on eBay.

Some idiot is selling an Xbox 360 signed by Sarah Palin for over $1 million dollars. Even Dr. Evil is calling this guy an idiot.





Sarah Palin, one of the most hypocrite politicians of our time is probably one of those people our nation is not proud to talk about. However that doesn't stop idiots from trying to make a quick buck out of her. A fellow from Canada is selling his autographed Xbox 360 for $1 million dollars. This is what he has to say.

"The infamous Sarah Palin XBOX 360 was autographed at the governors picnic on July 24, 2009, in Wasilla, Alaska, just two days before her resignation as governor of that state. You can own this 60GB, perfect-condition, one-of-a-kind item before her expected run for president of the United States of America in 2012. ...

When the governors picnic took place there were hordes of people trying to see her, but I pushed my way through the crowd to the front of the line. When I was in front of Sarah Palin, I told her that I had traveled three days to see her and asked her to sign my Xbox360. She said it was the most extravagant thing she had ever been asked to sign. I shook her hand, removed myself from the crowd, and then I packed up my Xbox360 and headed home. It was one of the greatest thrills of my life to have watched Sarah Palin on CNN, SNL, Youtube, and then to see her right in front of me."

There have been other valuable items on sale on ebay that haven't fetched as much and I doubt this will sell for $1 million. But you have to give him props for being so brave to put it up for sale online on eBay. As of writing there are no bids for this particular 360.

I don't know how Sarah Palin became a politician. She's probably one of the most hypocritical republicans of the nation and words cannot say how much disgusted I am to even talk about this particular person who does not know what she was talking about yet she is still in politics. I just hope that if she does run for the 2012 presidency that the American public is smart enough not to vote for her because if she's elected president, that is the end of humanity as we know it.



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment