Seach Independent Gamer Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

NIS America announces Daily Lives of High School Boys!!!!

I hope that is just a working title.



NIS America will be adding another Anime to their collection with the release of Daily Lives of High School Boys. Of course according to the press release that is just a working title and it's likely to change when it releases.

Daily Lives of High School Boys will come in a 2 volume series and will come packed in the fan favorite hard cover casing along with an art book and most likely come with both DVD and BluRay Versions with BluRay offering the better picture and sound quality from what I've noticed in reviewing previous NIS titles.

I do hope that the title gets changed though who'd want to walk in and purchase something called Daily Lives of High School Boys? That would make for an awkward confrontation. Why couldn't they come up with Daily Lives of College Girls. Now there's a title I'd pick up in a minute. But regardless NIS has never let me down with the Anime they release and I'm sure this one will have something for everyone to enjoy.

Source: Press Release

No comments:

Post a Comment