Seach Independent Gamer Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Xbox 360 Arcade Sale.

Just because you want a new gaming console but don't have to $300 to purchase the new Slim 360, doesn't mean you are out of Luck. Target is currently running a promotion for the Xbox 360 arcade for $129.99 and I also heard someone say you get a $30 gift card but hey $129.99 for a 360 arcade is more than good enough. My 360 Red Ringed and I wanted to buy that new Slim but I can't afford it right now so I'll have to settle for the Arcade. I have the hard drive and a few extra controllers so I'm all set and ready to go to target to buy me a new 360..... Well actually I will have to go tomorrow because I have to go to work in an hour or so. If you want a new 360 and have time this is a great deal if you are replacing a messed up 360 or if you want to wait until Microsoft introduces an arcade version of the Slim you can although no one knows when that is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment