Seach Independent Gamer Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

iPad to have better graphics than XBox 360 in 2011 says Mark Rein.

Fishlabs CEO Mark Rein has commented that the iPad will have better graphics to those compared to if not better than the Xbox 360.




“I think you can expect some time next year to have rendering capabilities on mobile devices superior to the Xbox 360,” Schade said during a Develop session entitled “Mobile becomes Console”

“And I believe by the end of the year the ‘iDevices’ could have sold 120m copies, which puts them close to a par with the PS2’s 140m,” he added.

I think that any device is capable of having better graphics than the Xbox 360 and I'm not completely close to the idea that it might happen one day. But I think it's more than just graphics, it also has to do with performance. Someone needs to explain to this guy that it's more than just graphics. I think he's too in love with apple that he sleeps with his iPad next to him as well as a lotion bottle and tissue paper on the side. Too bad there isn't a Deuchebag award otherwise this guy would win it. But I will give him the idiot Award.


-Donny De Leon


No comments:

Post a Comment